Monday, April 09, 2007
My Imperfect Boyfriend
You're so Imperfect
With your high ego
With your high temperament when you're driving
With your hard to pay attention with all the things that I've said

You're so imperfect
With all the things in you that I dislike

But...

You're the best
In understand me
In your way to love me
In the way you face up my impulsive mood

You're the best
For all the good things you've done

and after all this time...

I just want you to know that:
You're NOT perfect boyfriend but you're the BEST boyfriend

I just want you to know that:
Loving someone was NOT my best decision
but...
Loving you WAS my best decision

And I just want you to know that:
I'll try harder to loving you in a perfect way


dibuat 2 hari setelah gua berantem sama laki gua ;)
posted by senny d'ordinary @ 1:50 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At April 09, 2007 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOH JADI INI YANG MAU DITUNJUKIN???

    huehehehehe..

     
  • At April 10, 2007 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jadi salah gue, bos kalo elo sial? Itu mah namanya elo aja yang kurang beruntung...(sama aja yah??)
    Hayu qta rumpi2 lagii...
    Wiken ini kayaknya gue bisa.
    Biar lo gak lagi mellow2 karena cowok!
    Oiya, udah liat prithakhalida.com belom? *promo*

     
  • At April 11, 2007 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah.. jadi ceritanya udah 'punya' nih?! congratz yah!! :)
    btw gak ada manusia yg sempurna..
    so, terima aja dia dgn kelebihan dan kekurangannya. iya gak?! :D

     
  • At April 16, 2007 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ma laki kamu ? dah nikah ya sen :P ckckck

     
  • At April 26, 2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Darkpuccinoâ„¢ said…

    wow.... puitisnya.. smoga dia membaca puisi ini ya sen :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: senny d'ordinary
Home: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
About Me: I'm nothing and everything
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates