Tuesday, May 15, 2007
The End Of Our Story
This is the saddest moment in this year
having the end of me and him story at last...

We're broke up!

I love him
I do love him so much

But I'm tired

I'll stay if loving him is hurt sometimes
But I can't stay if it's hurt every time

I love him
I want the best for me
I want the best for him
I want the best for us
And that' s why I decide to go
Cause I think we're better of separated

I want him back someday
Someday at the time he do really change
Someday when he can reduce his ego and make a deal in the name of commitment
Someday...

If only he know how much I love him

I'm sorry good bye....
posted by senny d'ordinary @ 9:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 17, 2007 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pasti berat. tapi ya itu adalah salah satu bagian dari hidup yg mau gak mau harus dijalanin. yg kuat ya! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: senny d'ordinary
Home: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
About Me: I'm nothing and everything
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates