Tuesday, December 04, 2007
U Should Know!
People might think that i am strong enough,
never knew what im feelin' inside

People might say that they do care about me,
I just smile and said: 'just wait and see'

People thought that I'm a very cheerful person
No, I'm quite introvert - too introvert till no one know what was wrong

But I'm not regret to have it all
Coz I know what inside them
In the end people only think about themselves

someone...
Who I do care about
Who I love much were hurted me
And were successfully broke me to pieces

They never knew what i've done
I was sacrifice enough
Too much...

But in the end...
All i have to feel is broken hearted
I thought I was strong enough to feel this way
Then I found out that it is more hurted than before
Till I think that I can't feel it any longer
posted by senny d'ordinary @ 11:07 PM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: senny d'ordinary
Home: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
About Me: I'm nothing and everything
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates